Call Reporting & Analytics
Manage telecom usage and spend, improve productivity
Calero VeraSMART® Call Accounting, Reporting and Analytics enables you to answer virtually any question about your organzation’s wireline telecom usage. Compatible with TDM, IP or hybrid networks, our software lets you collect, analyze, and report on call activity and expenses.
The user-friendly interface makes it easy to create and distribute customized reports, perform inbound and outbound traffic analysis, track client and project billing, identify toll fraud and abuse, and measure productivity of call centers and individuals.
- Tracks emergency calls and suspicious calling activity
- Measure productivity of call center teams and individuals
- Optimize trunking to match capacity to demand
- Monitor calling activity with interactive dashboards
- Tested and certified by Avaya, Cisco, and other leading manufacturers
Interactive dashboards and flexible reporting
Our Wireline Call Accounting Software makes it easy to track landline calling activity, understand usage and cost trends, and access the underlying data.
- Use the powerful dashboards provided, or design your own
- Interactive graphs and charts let you drill down to detailed views of the data
- Generate reports in HTML or ASCII for hassle-free use in applications such as Microsoft® Excel®
The solution that you’ll never outgrow
VeraSMART Wireline scales to serve thousands of extensions at hundreds of different sites. And it is easily expandable with optional functionality that adds value to your call accounting solution:
- InSight Analytics – Optional data discovery and visualization tool reveals connections instantly, provides actionable insights and answers to “what-if” scenarios.
- Multinational Call Rating – Enables configuration of CDRs for PBXs outside of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) to provide a consolidated view of multinational telecom usage and expenses
- Enhanced Chargeback – Provides the ability to import other telephony charges, define custom billing periods, distributed (allocated) charges, one-time charges, and prorated recurring charges
- EZ-Share™ – Visual data mapper makes it easy to export data to other systems, such as HR and Accounting; output formats include CSV, Microsoft® Excel®, ASCII, Unicode, UTF8, and XML
- Personal Call Identification – Allows end users to review their usage online and identify calls that are personal vs. business-related; facilitates the chargeback process
Part of a Complete Communications Management Solution
Combine our Wireline Call Accounting with Wireless Call Accounting for a complete, integrated solution that manages both wireline and wireless telecommunications. VeraSMART Wireless is a money-saving tool for companies that have company wireless plans for their wireless devices such as cell phones, smart phones, and aircards.
Visit Calero’s Communications Lifecycle Management website >