Call Accounting Solutions
Manage wireless telecom usage and spend
Reduce costs, improve productivity
Calero’s VeraSMART® Wireless Call Accounting software is a money-saving tool for companies that supply employees with wireless devices such as cell phones,smart phones, and aircards for business communications.
Designed to complement our industry-standard Wireline Call Accounting software, Wireless Call Accounting will help you:
- Contain and reduce wireless telecom expenses
- Manage and monitor corporate and employee usage
- Optimize actual usage and service fees
- Allocate expenses with cost center chargeback
*Preconfigured dashboards provide instant views of wireless invoice summaries
Easily find wireless savings opportunities
With the explosion in the number of smart phones, tablets, air cards, and other wireless devices that are being deployed within organizations today, enterprises are under pressure to control and manage wireless usage and optimize service-to-cost performance. Out of the box, VeraSMART Wireless Call Accounting supports major US wireless carriers and offers many time-saving features, including:
- Wireless savings analysis of every invoice. This new analysis eliminates the time spent manually reviewing wireless usage and device charge data for potential savings. VeraSMART Wireless Call Accounting automatically performs nearly 20 checks on each wireless data import for potential savings opportunities.
- Wireless expense chargeback without manual spreadsheets. Set up your organizational structure in VeraSMART and then let VeraSMART do the work of determining which wireless expenses should be charged back to each level of your organization – from business unit to cost center to individual employee.
- Configurable usage and exception reports. Includes reports to monitor specific types of calls, manage employee productivity, identify abuse and misuse.
- Interactive and configurable analytics for instant access to data. Provides pre-defined and configurable analytics for instant access to data such as longest calls, wireless invoice costs, and usage trends for voice, data, and texting, allowing users to drill down to the details with only one click.
Personal Call Identification – the key to end user accountability
Personal Call Identification (PCI) is an option that allows end-users to view their usage online and identify calls that are personal vs. business related. This facilitates the chargeback process and promotes individual accountability and appropriate use of your company’s wireless devices. Also works for wireline calls.
Part of a complete call accounting solution
You can either add VeraSMART Wireless Call Accounting to an existing VeraSMART Wireline Call Accounting installation, or use it as a standalone application. VeraSMART Call Accounting software offers a complete call accounting solution to manage and control all your wireline and wireless telecom devices.
VeraSMART Wireless Call Accounting scales from 100 to 100,000+ devices. Choose either a SaaS subscription or on-premise licensing.
Calero call accounting solutions eliminate telecom distractions… because you have better things to do.
Visit Calero’s Communications Lifecycle Management website >