Call Accounting Solutions
Cisco-Compatible CDR Reporting Software from Calero
Calero VeraSMART Call Accounting Software is a CDR reporting tool that helps organizations of all sizes reduce telecom expenses and improve productivity. Powerful, flexible reporting tools and an intuitive, customizable interface make it easy for Cisco users to review and track telecom usage.
Call accounting provides essential business data
VeraSMART gathers information from the Cisco voice platform and makes it available for comprehensive analysis and reporting, including QoS reporting:
- Provides visibility into your Cisco voice system to optimize capacity, allocate usage charges, and reduce costs
- Captures call data from the network, calculates usage charges, and allows charges to be assigned to extensions, personnel, or other user-defined billing numbers
- Quality of Service Report for digitized voice transmissions includes metrics such as packets lost, jitter, and latency. Call records can be selected by date, source, and call direction
- Includes extensive reporting capabilities and interactive dashboards to monitor key trends
VeraSMART’s Cisco interface streamlines system setup and maintenance. Directory information can be auto-synchronized with Cisco UCM via SOAP or with Active Directory via LDAP. Extensions – including non-unique extensions – are validated automatically, eliminating the need to enter and maintain extension ranges.
VeraSMART is Cisco-Compatible
NEWS RELEASE: Calero Software, formerly Veramark, has announced that its VeraSMART® Wireline and Wireless Call Accounting Software, 10.5 has successfully achieved Cisco compatibility certification with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, 9.1 and Cisco BE6000, 9.1. Read Press Release >
VeraSMART has met the Cisco Developer Network Program Interoperability Verification Testing (IVT) criteria for interoperability with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager , 9.1 and Cisco BE6000, 9.1. The Cisco Compatible logo signifies that Calero’s product has undergone interoperability testing by Calero together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Calero is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Calero’s product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or against infringement.
Need broader expense-control capabilities beyond call accounting?
Our CDR reporting software is part of Calero’s full TEM solution, so you can expand your system with additional TEM functionality at any time to meet your changing business needs.
About Cisco and Calero Software
For more than 25 years, Calero Software (formerly Veramark) has been a leading provider of call accounting and telecom expense management solutions. A Cisco business partner since 2001, Calero is a Preferred Partner in the Cisco Developer Network Program.
Helpful links for Cisco users
- VeraSMART Call Accounting for Cisco Voice Systems
- Cisco Community Central > Small Business Support Community
Calero VeraSMART Call Accounting eliminates telecom distractions… because you have better things to do.
Visit Calero’s Communications Lifecycle Management website >